יום חמישי, 20 בספטמבר 2012

The days go by and today we are closing two weeks in Switzerland. It was pretty exciting time for us, many new discoveries :)
Couple of days ago we met another couple, she is from Israel as well and he is local. They suggested that we go to Evian and cross the border to eat some ice cream. Of course we agreed, I mean its pretty cool to say: "yeah we ate ice cream in France today" isn't it?
People who live in Europe probably wouldn't understand the excitement, but for us who came from a country where borders are real borders where crossing them might end up pretty bad it was quite exciting experience :)


After that they introduced us few nice places in the city, so now we know few more restaurants and bars where we can go in the evenings.
We already got used to the relatively slow way of life here and now we know that if we want to eat something in a restaurant at 8 pm we should order it by 7 pm at least. I must say that in some ways I really fond of it, no rush in life.

A few days ago, after settling down a bit I reopened my Etsy shop. In these days I'm considering some change in the type of the  accessories I create and in the meanwhile doing some test run on it at home.. I try to develop more skills and even refreshing few old once.

Today we have some meeting with more expacts, and I'm really excited, really hope to meet few more trailing spouses and make some new friendships.


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה